SwissPromed is your reliable partner in placing medical specialistsin the health sector. We offer access to the Swiss job market and support candidates with valuable background knowledge in the planning and realization of your next career step. With our comprehensive range of services we prepare our candidates optimally and accompany them on the basis of our experience as best as possible when moving abroad.
Our client is a public institution operating under the supervision of the Ministry of Health in Luxembourg with over 300 staff. Organized as a multidisciplinary institute, its six scientific departments include services and units related to the fields of anatomic and molecular pathology, genetics, medical biology, microbiology, forensic medicine and health protection. The aim of our client is to develop analytical and scientific expertise related to the prevention, diagnosis and monitoring of human diseases; to fulfil the role of a national control and reference laboratory and to provide medico-legal services.
To strengthen the experienced team we are looking for a
Biologist (f/m), specialized in biochemistry, hormonology and toxicology
Your main activities:
- Supervise and validate analytical results, control and sign analysis reports for distribution
- Support the Head of Department with talent management and professional team development
- Organize and manage the day-to-day activities in the Department
- Communicate with clinicians: advise on interpreting results and prescribing
- Effective participation in quality management (ISO 15189:2012 accreditation)
- Participate in the organization and development strategy of the activities within the various sectors
- Research and development: develop and implement clinical studies of new biological markers
- You are a doctor or pharmacist biologist (m/f) specialized in biochemistry, hormonology and toxicology
- You have a general education in clinical biology, but you have an affinity for biochemistry and/or toxicology, as well as in quality assurance
- Experience in mass spectrometry and separative technics is an asset
- You are dynamic, show initiative and enjoy challenges
- You have great interpersonal skills (internal and external communication, team player)
- You attach great importance to the daily service provided to doctors and patients
- You are able to coach and motivate employees
- You are rigorous and have good organizational skills
- You are fluent in orally and in written in English and French
- Successful candidates will be offered a highly competitive salary, depending on qualification and experience, plus an annual premium
- An international and multidisciplinary environment
- Continuous training possibilities
- Wide range of analyses in the areas Biochemistry/Specialized Hormonology, Neonatal screening and metabolic diseases, Medical Toxicology, Prenatal screening Centralized sample reception
The team of SwissPromed supports you in the entire process of application.
We guarantee absolute discretion.
We are available for any questions.